Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: A question for Blue Wahoo...

  1. #31
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A question for Blue Wahoo...

    Slaw = Cole slaw. Slaw dogs are really common in the south. Can't say that I am a fan of it, and I don't believe I would won't it on my burger.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #32
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A question for Blue Wahoo...

    cole slaw on a hot dog??

    that is the nastiest sounding [censored] ever
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A question for Blue Wahoo...

    Im not a huge fan of it. Sometimes the crunch of cabbage is good one it, but if I am going to do that I would just as soon have a Puerto Rican hot dog.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #34
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A question for Blue Wahoo...

    Scratch that, I meants a Venezulan hot dog.


    8 hot dog rolls, preferably potato
    8 hot dogs, preferably pork
    1 yellow onion
    1/4 head green cabbage
    1 (6-ounce) bag potato chips
    Mayonnaise
    Mustard
    Ketchup

    Fill a large pot that has a flat-bottomed steamer insert with water and bring it to a boil. Arrange the rolls in the steamer, put the hot dogs in the boiling water, and cover with the steamer and lid. Cook until the hot dogs are heated through and the rolls are warm and soft, about 5 minutes. Be careful not to over steam the rolls as they can become soggy.
    While the dogs are cooking, cut the onion into 6 smaller pieces, put them into a food processor, and pulse until they are finely chopped. Remove the onions to a bowl and do the same with the cabbage. Crush the potato chips into very fine pieces.

    Remove a roll from the steamer. Put a hot dog into it and top with some onion, cabbage, and crushed chips. Squirt on some mayonnaise, mustard, and ketchup and enjoy!


    Now, that I could see as being good.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #35
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A question for Blue Wahoo...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, that I could see as being good.</div></div>
    i cant

    it sounds pretty gross
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A question for Blue Wahoo...

    Paula Dean makes a Bacon cheeseburger with a fried egg, over easy and calls it a Sam Burger-named after one of her friends. I love her. Personally I am really weird about mixing certain textures. I don't know how I would react to biting into a cheeseburger and having the yolk break in the middle of it...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •